for more articles
Effective Make-up and Beauty Tips: Do's and Dont's, Avoid Th
|With the amount of importance given to make-up these days, many women just tend to do a bit too much. Getting the right make-up for the particular occasion is the call of the entire womanhood. But beauty shouldn't be misinterpreted as just by carrying a beautiful face. A overall healthy body reflects eternal beauty which one should be longing for. The idea is to look younger and FEEL YOUNGER.
Here are some precious makeup Do's and Dont's which one should know very well before applying make-up
* Always apply make-up where there is adequate light on your face. Improper light can lead to horrible look. Yellow light compliments your skin the most.
* Don't go for a colour eye-shadow as a base. Also, apply eyeliner close to the base of eyelashes so as to make them look thicker.
* Always test the colour of foundation or concealer on the inside of your wrist. That's the place which will give you a good idea of how it is going to look on your face.
* Do apply concealer before applying eye-liner on dark circles under your eyes. Generally, women directly apply eye-liner which instead make their eyes look too dark. Read more eye care tips at weightloss-health.com/Eye_Care_Tips.htm
* First apply moisturizer and after about 20 minutes, start putting on your make-up.
* Find the formula that meets your skin's needs and your lifestyle. Though, it isn't that hard also to get it right. Generally, we apply make-up in a hurry and we tend to ignore this vital part.
* Women generally don't wash their brushes as they are always busy applying their makeup.(Hey, Nothing against women :-), relax!). Brushes should be washed properly and allowed to be dried naturally.
* Special care should be taken, while applying and even after applying lipstick. Don't stain your teeth with lipstick. It really looks gross!
* Never use your mascara more than twice. It will definitely look clogged.
* Last but not the least, don't forget to take off all the make-up from your face once you go to bed specially from and near your eyes.
Fight Aging with dignity: Get various Anti-Aging Tips and products at weightloss-health.com/anti_ageing_products.htm
About the Author
About the Author
© Super Seventies RockSite! - All Rights Reserved