Government Grants: What They Are and How to Get Them
The Federal government is giving out over 155.5 billion dollars in business grants!
None of these government grants require a credit check, collateral, security deposits or co-signers, you can apply even if you have a bankruptcy or bad credit, it doesn't matter. It's free money you never repay!
Receive government small business grants for virtually any type of business. Whether it is to start a business or expand your existing business there is money for waiting just for you. The Federal government provides this money to help existing small business owners and those who want to start their own business change their lives and achieve financial independence.
The United States Government wants your small business to succeed and you will be amazed at the lengths they will go to help ensure your success.
Facts About Government Business Grants:
* Over 20 million people gets government grants every year.
* Over $10 billion for entrepreneurs in the form of low interest small business loans.
* 4,000,000 people get money to invest in real estate!
* Did you know that if every business in America were to apply for and receive an equal share of government small business grants that each and every business in this great country would receive a $70,000 free cash grant?
* Did you know that H. Ross Perot has received government small business grants?
* Did you know Paul Newman has received business grants?
* Did you know Donald Trump has used small business grants to fund many programs?
* Most recently the airlines have received billions in grants to make sure they stay afloat through these troubled times.
Learn about complicated tax refunds or tax credits. These are programs largely overlooked by the small business owner. At tax time these special incentive programs can (depending on the size of your business) save you tens of thousands of dollars!
In spite of the perception that people should not look to the government for help, the great government give-away programs have remained so incredibly huge that if each of the approximately 8 million businesses applied for an equal share, they would each receive over $70,000.
Thought Affirmative Action was dead? If you did you thought wrong. Though many of the catch phrases are no longer in use most of the money that was available still is.
Every year congressmen and senators make promises to the people that put them in office. Many of those promises are made to minority groups in specific areas but most are made at a National level.
There are also reserved free government cash grants now available for the following special interest groups. American Indians, veterans, family members of veterans, low income families, community block grants, non-profit organizations, first-time home buyers, artists, musicians, nurses, teachers, researchers, the disdabled, people suffering from HIV/AIDS, and substance abuse.
Can you imagine receiving:
One billion dollars in minority business grants for business start up!
Millions in minority business grants to expand your existing business!
Receive $8,000 in minority grant for free legal advice!
Millions available in minority grants for the purchase of your first home!
Receive a $75,000 housing grant to remodel your house!
Receive $6,000 in minority scholarship grants for college tuition!
There are literally millions available, all you have to do is ask!